4-H YOUTH Exhibitors – 4-H youth are center-stage at the Elbert County Fair!
Complete your FairEntry as early in JUNE as possible.
Use this link to enter the 4-H Elbert County Fair & County Shoots Elbert County Fair Entry Site
- 1. Use 4HOnline to SIGN-IN
- 2. ADD Individual Exhibitor
- 3.ADD Entries/Classes
- *Register ANOTHER Exhibitor *If you have more than one 4-H member, make sure to Register an exhibitor until each member has all their project classes entered.
Once all entries for ALL 4-H Members in the family are complete:
- 4. CONTINUE TO PAYMENT, finalize and submit your entries
Flat Entry Fee: $10 per 4-H member
(sorry, no online payment option)
- 3. SUBMIT: Continue, “Agree to Terms:, then “SUBMIT.”
After you click Submit, you will not be able to add exhibitors or entries!
- 4. PRINT & PAY invoice, deliver CHECK or CASH payment to the Extension office
BEFORE JULY 1. Mail check payable to ECEF to P.O. Box 189 Kiowa, CO 80117.
Questions, call Extension 303-621-3162.
Fair schedule includes mandatory 4-H check-in dates, show times and locations.
For Elbert County Fair schedule, forms, open class, parade entry, camper space, etc., visit: http://www.elbertcountyfair.com 2021 Theme: Meatin’ at the Fair