Elbert County Fair – July 27 – August 4, 2019
“A Grand Celebration – for 85 Years”
4-H YOUTH Exhibitors – 4-H youth are center-stage at the Elbert County Fair!
Complete your FairEntry as early in JUNE as possible.
All 4-H Fair Entries Are Due By July 1.
NO late entries accepted for County Shoots and some other early contests.
General 4-H project late entry ONLY entered in person at the Extension office with $150 cash late fee!
Read and Follow All FairEntry Instructions:
- 4-H members must enter fair online through FairEntry, using same login as your 4HOnline account.
- Once all entries for all exhibitors in the family have been completed, you must CONTINUE TO PAYMENT to finalize and submit your entries.
- CONTINUE to the last “Confirm” and then “Submit.”
- PRINT out your invoice, PAYABLE TO ECEF, deliver your invoice and payment to the Extension office BEFORE JULY 1. Mail to P.O. Box 189 Kiowa, CO 80117.
- Your invoice and payment must be received BEFORE July 1 in order for your
4-H member and projects to be officially entered in the Elbert County Fair.
- $5 Basic Entry Fee – Per 4-H Member
- $3 Vet Inspection Fee – PER market ANIMAL: Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat. This fee is charged to EACH market animal entered.
- No market animal carcass ultrasounds for 2019
The 4-H Fair Book has been broken into segments for your convenience. Printing the schedule is highly recommended.
2019 4-H Fair Book available for download. [embeddoc url=”https://elbert.extension.colostate.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2019/05/2019-ELBERT-COUNTY-FAIR_FINAL.pdf” download=”all”]