Tradition – Join us for the 84th Annual
Elbert County Fair
July 28 – August 5, 2018
Download the 4-H schedule and start planning your experience today!
“Blue Jeans and Golden Dreams”
4-H YOUTH Exhibitors – 4-H youth are center-stage at the Elbert County Fair!
All 4-H Fair Entries Are Due By July 1 –
- 4-H members must enter fair online through FairEntry, using same login as your 4HOnline account.
- Once all entries for all exhibitors in the family have been completed, you must CONTINUE TO PAYMENT to finalize and submit your entries. 4-H members and volunteers may also enter open class exhibits under your family account, but then you will print out second copy of your invoice and pay the open class entry fee of $5 per person on Tuesday of open class check-in separately.
- CONTINUE to the last “Confirm” and then “Submit.”
- PRINT out your invoice, PAYABLE TO ECEF, deliver your invoice and payment to the Extension office BEFORE JULY 1.
- Your invoice and payment must be received BEFORE July 1 in order for your
4-H member and projects to be officially entered in the Elbert County Fair.
- $5 Basic Entry Fee – Per 4-H Member
- $5 Vet Inspection Fee – per market species: Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat. This fee is charged once to EACH species regardless of number of actual animals in that species. For example if the 4-H member has market beef and market swine then the vet inspection fee will be $10 total. If the 4-H member has all four species then their vet inspection fee will be $20 total.
- $10 Ultrasound Fee – per market animal. The 4-H member must enter a minimum of one market animal per species in order to designate for the supreme contest at the fair office during county fair.
Family Fun – With free parking and general admission, the Elbert County Fair is the best entertainment around!