Tradition – Join us for the 84th Annual
Elbert County Fair
July 28 – August 5, 2018
Download the 4-H schedule and start planning your experience today!
“Blue Jeans and Golden Dreams”
4-H YOUTH Exhibitors – 4-H youth are center-stage at the Elbert County Fair!
All 4-H Fair Entries Are Due By July 1 –
- 4-H members must enter fair online through FairEntry, using same login as your 4HOnline account.
- Once all entries for all exhibitors in the family have been completed, you must CONTINUE TO PAYMENT to finalize and submit your entries.
- CONTINUE to the last “Confirm” and then “Submit.”
- PRINT out your invoice, PAYABLE TO ECEF, deliver your invoice and payment to the Extension office BEFORE JULY 1.
- Your invoice and payment must be received BEFORE July 1 in order for your
4-H member and projects to be officially entered in the Elbert County Fair.
- $5 Basic Entry Fee – Per 4-H Member
- $5 Vet Inspection Fee – per market species: Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat. This fee is charged once to EACH species regardless of number of actual animals in that species. For example if the 4-H member has market beef and market swine then the vet inspection fee will be $10 total. If the 4-H member has all four species then their vet inspection fee will be $20 total.
- $10 Ultrasound Fee – per market animal. The 4-H member must enter a minimum of one market animal per species in order to designate for the supreme contest at the fair office during county fair.
The COMPLETE 4-H Fair Book is available to view or download below; OR Sections are broken out and available on the right. Download and print the pages that pertain to your 4-H projects. We highly recommend printing the schedule and rules.